- 10:57 Way too hot out. Was supposed to visit Mom, but she doesn't want me to come because it's so hot out. #
- 10:59 Will brave the heat to go to the Post Office around the corner in a bit. #
- 11:07 Lots of Web Client updates to take care of! #
- 14:18 I think I melted a little when I went to the Post Office it's 101 degrees out!! #
- 15:02 Perks Are a Prerequisite for Some Tenants: tinyurl.com/256paxs #
- 15:49 The sky fades to black; lighting crack! Thunder booms; monsoon! #
- 15:52 Because I went to the Post Office earlier, I got a U.S. Postal Money Order from a client in today's mail. Oh, the irony! #
- 16:35 Does anyone know: Does COBA give you a month's grace period to pay? Bill is due on July 1st, but I won't have the $$ unitl July 6th... #
- 04:02 It's scary when you open your heart, especially if others cann... More for Leo twittascope.com/?sign=5 #
I chat with Don's World of Horror and Exploitation about my writing process.
My crime fiction flash, “Blossom”, set in the dank underbelly of New York City is up over at Punk Noir Magazine.
Join me on April 9 th, 2021, when I'll be reading with Ryan Aussie Smith, Teel James Glenn, and Randee Dawn. Watch on Galactic Terrors YouTube…