- 10:41 Need to experiment with WordPress for a client; I prefer to code by hand... #
- 14:56 Client updates are complete! Now, on to the novella! #
- 15:51 WTF?! Just got an ed. position test when I was told job was gone. People really need to learn how to communicate! #
- 15:53 Hi to my new followers! Hope you enjoy my tweets! #
- 19:13 Argh! The light is dim in my office; other than my iMac and the AC, it's the only one on in my apt... #
- 20:00 Vodka Eyeballing is a disturbing new trend...Actually fits the novella I'm working on: tinyurl.com/35db5hz #
- 20:24 Whoa, just banged out 2,000 words in a half-hour! I'm on fire! #
- 03:54 You can't decide whether you are totally jazzed about the poss... More for Leo twittascope.com/?sign=5 #
Tune into The House of Mystery Radio, where I discuss my story in The One That Got Away anthology and my experiences as a woman in horror.
Hell's Mall , which contains my poem, “Orange Julius”, is available at Smashwords.
I’ve joined Paula R. C. Readman at Clubhouse Guest's Chat to discuss my contribution to The One That Got Away anthology, as well as my…