- 12:10 Sadly, @thejakewalk didn't have pork belly, so I had yummy mac & cheese with duck and a glass of rose wine. #
- 12:11 Watched FROST/NIXON last night. Powerful stuff! #
- 12:16 Turned my spare change into $53.27, which I've already spent. :/ #
- 12:20 Thanks, to @MonicaJORourke we're all set with a hotel room for @Horrorfindwknd! #
- 12:45 Did anyone else see the "South Park" "Intervention" parody? They nailed it! Had me LOL! #
- 13:54 Am gonna put some old school flyers up in my hood to advertise my SEO Services tomorrow. #
- 15:37 Praise for BLANKET OF WHITE: www.crimsonscreams.com/collection.htm #
- 18:10 Ah! I have ANTS! Do NOT want! Need to buy traps on Saturday; I just went to the drugstore this morning... #
- 18:19 White Plains Unveils Pay-By-Phone Parking Program: tinyurl.com/38dp4hq #
- 05:30 Although you may be able to take the high road today, you are ... More for Leo twittascope.com/?sign=5 #
Tune into The House of Mystery Radio, where I discuss my story in The One That Got Away anthology and my experiences as a woman in horror.
Hell's Mall , which contains my poem, “Orange Julius”, is available at Smashwords.
I’ve joined Paula R. C. Readman at Clubhouse Guest's Chat to discuss my contribution to The One That Got Away anthology, as well as my…