- 10:47 Off to the Post Office to cash a Money Order from a Client! #
- 12:01 Because I just returned from the Post Office, there was another Money Order waiting for me. Oh, the irony! #
- 12:19 Because the MTA is evil, there is no F Train this weekend; as a result I'll be heading to L.I. this afternoon to visit the fam. #
- 12:19 I'll be back Monday afternoon, which actually works out--I have a meeting with my L.I. Client Monday morning. #
- 12:31 Praise for BLANKET OF WHITE: www.crimsonscreams.com/collection.htm #
- 12:51 Ed Lee on BLANKET OF WHITE: tinyurl.com/y9nz5j8 #
- 04:38 You may feel as if you are getting mixed messages from someone... More for Leo twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=5 #
March 13th, 2010
Get Fallen Angel at Horror Mall.
When she turns eighteen, Angel McAllister forcibly endures an incestuous relationship with her father. Angel's long-time friend and sarcastic, stand-up comedian Uncle Brew pays her a visit to catch up on old times and consoles Angel when she learns of her father's death. And strange things start happening when she moves back home.