- 10:33 Happy Earth Day! #
- 13:28 Getting a jump-start on 2009 expenses, so I'm not scrambling at the last minute--numbers and I are not the best of friends. #
- 14:41 Am revising the first four chapters of a novel--the book is practically writing itself! #
- 17:02 I am addicted to LinkedIn. Let's connect: www.linkedin.com/pub/3/a06/154 #
- 17:23 Just posted my resume on Craigslist: newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/res/113531066
- 20:12 Craigslist takes a bite out of crime: tinyurl.com/d5tupt #
I love Park Slope: I live a couple of blocks from the Pavillion Movie Theater and Prospect Park, but I have to walk 20 city blocks round trip to the nearest drug store. It's a bit of a hassle, but it's a good way for me to clear my head and get some exercise--I've lost a couple of pounds already. I made the trek in 40 minutes today and got some great steals: Buy a box of Froot Loops get a box of Pops free. I love a good bargain!