- 18:29 Finally saw THE CRAZIES; good fun, but I wanted less of the military stuff and more crazy! #
- 18:32 My Account has informed me that I owe $600 because I didn't have taxes deducted from unemployment. D-oh! This is the first time I've owed... #
- 18:36 On page 220 of 322 of Scissors by Ray Garton bit.ly/dkfIkx #
- 19:15 Argh! My cell phone keeps dropping calls! I have all my bars. Time for an upgrade... #
- 22:52 How do you like my new background? #
- 22:54 I got it @twitbacks. #
- 23:01 Relationships are overrated; being single is under rated... #
- 23:23 The latest issue of The Brutarian features the Jack Ketchum interview I did with Mike McCarty. www.myspace.com/brutarianmagazine RT! #
- 23:24 Full Body Scanners Arrive at Airports: tinyurl.com/ya7xvjp #
- 06:42 You may declare the "Waiting Game" officially over today, but ... More for Leo twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=5 #
Tune into The House of Mystery Radio, where I discuss my story in The One That Got Away anthology and my experiences as a woman in horror.
Hell's Mall , which contains my poem, “Orange Julius”, is available at Smashwords.
I’ve joined Paula R. C. Readman at Clubhouse Guest's Chat to discuss my contribution to The One That Got Away anthology, as well as my…