- 12:23 Not to self: 3:30PM is way too early for dinner before a 6:00PM class--I crashed halfway though... #
- 12:28 Vote for BLANKET OF WHITE: www.critters.org/predpoll/novelh.shtml #
- 12:44 "Blanket of White" has several Stoker Nominations in the Short Fiction category. Please DM me for a PDF. #
- 13:13 Hai to my new followers! hope you enjoy my Tweets! #
- 15:21 On Metal Crypt today: metalcrypt.wordpress.com/ #
- 17:39 Thanks to the boys of Metal Crypt--had a blast! #
- 19:05 My YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/amygrech
- 19:23 On page 180 of 270 of In the Closet, Under the Bed by Lee Thomas bit.ly/7oDVtV #
- 20:15 You have resources that you haven't tapped into yet because yo... More for Leo twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=5 #
- 06:44 Your physical well-being and mental health are now inseparably... More for Leo twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=5 #
Tune into The House of Mystery Radio, where I discuss my story in The One That Got Away anthology and my experiences as a woman in horror.
Hell's Mall , which contains my poem, “Orange Julius”, is available at Smashwords.
I’ve joined Paula R. C. Readman at Clubhouse Guest's Chat to discuss my contribution to The One That Got Away anthology, as well as my…