- 11:36 "Blanket of White" has several Stoker recommendations in the short story category; if your an Active HWA Member, DM me! #
- 11:49 Snow showers today and tomorrow in NYC. Something tells me it's gonna be a wicked winter... #
- 13:12 When I wished the folks at my corner bodega a Happy New Year, the owner's son said, "Unhappy New Year!" Kids... #
- 14:07 Vote for BLANKET OF WHITE: www.critters.org/predpoll/novelh.shtml #
- 14:57 Making good progress with the novella! #
- 16:42 Am deleting a Web Client's junk e-mail on the server--it's taking up too much valuable space! Need to scold her for not doing it... #
- 17:04 Congress Considers Hitting Mute On Loud TV Ads: tinyurl.com/ybfdyhx #
- 17:47 01-02-2010 is a palindrome! How cool is that?! #
- 07:01 You are so ready for a change that you could do something comp... More for Leo twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=5 #
Tune into The House of Mystery Radio, where I discuss my story in The One That Got Away anthology and my experiences as a woman in horror.
Hell's Mall , which contains my poem, “Orange Julius”, is available at Smashwords.
I’ve joined Paula R. C. Readman at Clubhouse Guest's Chat to discuss my contribution to The One That Got Away anthology, as well as my…