- 15:00 Happy New Year! Was up until 3:00AM; slept 'til noon! #
- 15:11 EXTRACT was a riot! PARANORMAL ACTIVITY completely underwhelmed me--it dragged, but at least the end was fun. #
- 16:41 If you dug, BLANKET OF WHITE; please post a review on Amazon: tinyurl.com/yanhlku #
- 16:44 Some things never change: #twitterfail #
- 17:23 Time to put my fake Christmas Tree away! #
- 19:16 On page 1000 of 1074 of Under the Dome by Stephen King bit.ly/7djrLR #
- 19:51 Listening to New Year's Day by U2 just because... #
- 20:03 Almost forgot to pay the rent...Just gave landlady a check. #
- 20:44 Vote for BLANKET OF WHITE: www.critters.org/predpoll/novelh.shtml #
- 06:39 You have a list of tasks that must be done today, but you aren... More for Leo twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=5 #
Tune into The House of Mystery Radio, where I discuss my story in The One That Got Away anthology and my experiences as a woman in horror.
Hell's Mall , which contains my poem, “Orange Julius”, is available at Smashwords.
I’ve joined Paula R. C. Readman at Clubhouse Guest's Chat to discuss my contribution to The One That Got Away anthology, as well as my…