- 10:51 One of the great things about working from home, I don't have to pay to commute on the subway anymore! #
- 10:54 While depositing checks at the bank this morning, the teller asked if I had a Savings Account. I told her I have Paypal... #
- 10:55 No need for a savings account in THIS economy. She laughed nervously... #
- 11:47 Hai to my new followers! #
- 14:37 Just spoke with a possible, new SEO Client; we're meeting in a week or two. #SEO #
- 14:58 Breast Cancer Auction Features Items Signed by James Gandolfini: www.gandolfini.com/news.html #James Gandolfini #
- 15:55 Just took a ConstantContact tutorial. Seems very simple, unlike WhatCounts, which despite the name was very unreliable... #E-Newsletter #
- 16:22 Whoa! The sky is pitch-black. Serious thunder storms. #weather #
- 20:32 My Daily Twittascope - twittascope.com/my2.php?sign=Leo #
Need a quickie? “Getting Off” will do the trick!
My crime fiction flash, “Blossom”, set in the dank underbelly of New York City is up over at Punk Noir Magazine.
As a full-time freelancer living on one income in NYC, I rely on focus groups for supplemental income between projects. In 2020, I made a grand total…