- 11:22 Land landy had to turn off water so the boiler could be repaired. I am not happy...CC didn't swipe the first time @ grocery story... #
- 11:22 It was just dirty...Them my computer wouldn't boot...I had to unplug it and restart. At least it's Friday... #
- 11:44 The land lady just installed a new kitchen faucet! And I need to get back to 2 possible Web Clients. #
- 12:02 #FF @NovelloPub, @FirstDigg, @apexjason, @chrisWFA #
- 13:17 Am going to Coney Island for a few hours tomorrow afternoon if it's sunny!
- 15:05 Heard from a recruiter about a job that only paid $20.00 per hr. for 3 months. $25.00 is as low as I go. I get $30.00-$40.00 from clients. #
- 15:22 Polite Umbrella: bit.ly/7xNYK #
- 16:49 Just updated a client website: www.collegeboundathlete.com/index.html #
- 19:53 My Daily Twittascope - twittascope.com/my2.php?sign=Leo #
Tune into The House of Mystery Radio, where I discuss my story in The One That Got Away anthology and my experiences as a woman in horror.
Hell's Mall , which contains my poem, “Orange Julius”, is available at Smashwords.
I’ve joined Paula R. C. Readman at Clubhouse Guest's Chat to discuss my contribution to The One That Got Away anthology, as well as my…