- 11:31 Kashi Go Lean tastes like sawdust. I bought a pint of strawberries to rectify the situation. #
- 13:10 There are ants in my apt. I have been drowning the little buggars in the bathroom sink. Must spray with Raid before I head to NYC tomorrow. #
- 13:28 Toxic personalities to avoid: bit.ly/UpYFk #
- 18:58 Does anyone know anything about probate? Am doing research for a novel, but all the content I've found online is pretty dense... #
- 18:59 My Twitter profile is worth $102 tweetvalue.com #
- 19:08 #3wordsaftersex Do not want! #
Tune into The House of Mystery Radio, where I discuss my story in The One That Got Away anthology and my experiences as a woman in horror.
Hell's Mall , which contains my poem, “Orange Julius”, is available at Smashwords.
I’ve joined Paula R. C. Readman at Clubhouse Guest's Chat to discuss my contribution to The One That Got Away anthology, as well as my…