- 10:46 Left my building to go to laundry mat and there were workmen blocking the entrance to my building. They were pissed so was I... #
- 10:46 The landlady knows I work from home. I guess she assumed it wouldn't be a problem...When you assume you make an ass out of you and me... #
- 11:24 Internet keeps cutting out...Lucky me... #
- 13:51 Just set up a new web client with space on my webserver. We launch next week! #
- 14:32 How to fly first class: bit.ly/F4SDy #
- 15:34 Am ordering Thai food for dinner later. #
- 16:07 Just got some very exciting publishing news...I can't say more until the contact has been signed, but I am psyched! Stay tuned! #
Tune into The House of Mystery Radio, where I discuss my story in The One That Got Away anthology and my experiences as a woman in horror.
Hell's Mall , which contains my poem, “Orange Julius”, is available at Smashwords.
I’ve joined Paula R. C. Readman at Clubhouse Guest's Chat to discuss my contribution to The One That Got Away anthology, as well as my…