- 12:44 The people in KFC were animals! They ran out of grilled chicken @ 11:45AM. Is it really that good? I had to have regular. #
- 12:46 RT @postsalot: The Time of Alternative Browser Innocence is Over ow.ly/5rgV #
- 12:56 I did get a free Dunkin' Doughnuts French Vanilla Iced Coffee with my gift card. That really hit the spot--I love their coffee! #
- 13:01 To think, a few months ago, spending $15.00 on lunch every day wasn't a big deal...Now if I spend more than $6.00, it's too much... #
- 13:14 Need to get a splinter removed from my finger tomorrow. Ouch! #
- 13:21 I won $15.00 playing Stacks of Cash! #
- 16:11 The NYC Subway fare will only increase 10%, bringing the new cost up to $2.25 per ride. Not great, but I can deal... #
- 18:10 R U on Goodreads? Let's connect! bit.ly/BHQax #
Tune into The House of Mystery Radio, where I discuss my story in The One That Got Away anthology and my experiences as a woman in horror.
Hell's Mall , which contains my poem, “Orange Julius”, is available at Smashwords.
I’ve joined Paula R. C. Readman at Clubhouse Guest's Chat to discuss my contribution to The One That Got Away anthology, as well as my…