- 10:16 I just had a Web Client e-mail and ask for her invoice. She's a real gem! #
- 10:38 Am having Sushi for lunch! #
- 11:15 Hai to my new followers! #
- 11:55 Just bouhgt my Mom a Mother's Day Card. Don't forget--Mother's Day is Sunday, May 10th... #
- 13:00 I got 3 checks in the mail! Woot! #
- 15:56 Damn! 20 of my websites and one of my e-mail accounts are down. Am on hold with my web host--they need to reset their server... #
- 15:59 This is NOT what I need now that I am freelancing... #
- 16:04 Technology is such a house of cards... #
- 17:55 My sites are still down! Arg! Do not want! I am calling the web host tomorrow to get a credit on my account! #
- 18:39 I need a drink. I am signing off. Good night all! #
Tune into The House of Mystery Radio, where I discuss my story in The One That Got Away anthology and my experiences as a woman in horror.
Hell's Mall , which contains my poem, “Orange Julius”, is available at Smashwords.
I’ve joined Paula R. C. Readman at Clubhouse Guest's Chat to discuss my contribution to The One That Got Away anthology, as well as my…