- 10:37 Still too hot in NYC. I bought a 6 pk. of Mike's Hard Lime, to help me cool off tonight while I watch TV--it's a good summertime drink... #
- 10:44 Pollen count is too high...My allergies are killing me! #
- 12:52 Am calling about my COBRA Coverage--the whole process is muddled, just like Corporate America... #
- 13:06 Phew! My COBRA is paid up until May 31. There was some overlap with the paperwork--I paid too soon. #
- 14:17 Sounds Scare Scrawny People More Easilytinyurl.com/cgj9t6 #
- 16:24 I haven't had soda in a week. I don;t really miss it--I drink iced tea for my caffeine fix. I've lost a few pounds! #
- 17:38 My landlady just stopped by to fix the toilet. I can flush again! #
My collection of crime fiction set in NYC, Rage and Redemption in Alphabet City is out of print. The previous publisher did not promote it. They…
I'll be reading at Punk Noir at the Bar on June 19 th at 8:30 PM EST. Register for a memorable night of noir...
My crime fiction flash, “Blossom”, set in the dank underbelly of New York City is up over at Punk Noir Magazine.